Fleet Mechanic Gold Coast
One Stop Auto Care is the go-to Gold Coast fleet mechanics
Are you looking for a mechanic on the Gold Coast who specialises in fleet maintenance and servicing? At One Stop Auto Care, we understand the complexities of servicing fleets and are highly qualified in servicing all types of light and commercial vehicles including passenger cars and four-wheel drives.
How our fleet mechanic services can help you
Our highly qualified fleet mechanics and diesel engine specialists have over 30 years of combined experience that you can trust. We can:
- Service and maintain your fleet up to RACQ standard and within the Repco service warranty
- Perform routine air pressure checks, oil changes and brake pad changes and clutch repairs
- Complete complex engine repairs
- Fix tyre and wheel alignment
- Test and repair all safety components and airbags
- Adjust any air conditioning, suspension, exhaust or ABS settings
- Diagnose and repair any petrol, diesel and automotive defects in a timely manner
- Locate and troubleshoot any mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic errors
- Make fast repairs when one of your vehicles has broken down
Meet your fleet mechanic on the Gold Coast
Garry and our whole team at One Stop Auto Care are Gold Coast’s preferred fleet mechanics for businesses needing a quality, reliable, and price-competitive fleet management service.
Operating since 2010, our business has become renowned for establishing lifelong connections with our customers, which as Garry puts it, is about treating everyone as you would your own family. With this culture of integrity and mutual respect, our quality of service has become highly sought after by local businesses on the Gold Coast all the way to multi-million dollar companies needing a regular, experienced fleet mechanic to keep their staff vehicles road-safe on the roads.
If you’re looking for a qualified fleet mechanic that is RACQ and Repco-approved. Get in contact today.
What is the cost of a fleet mechanic in Gold Coast?
The cost of a fleet mechanic in the Gold Coast will fluctuate depending on several factors including the number and type of vehicles you require servicing.
For this reason, we advise filling in the form below so a member of our team can put together a custom pricing solution. At One Stop Auto Care, we price below market rates and can price match a quote subject to terms and conditions.
What fleet vehicles do you service?
At One Stop Auto Care, we service all light vehicles, commercial vehicles, 4WDs, and passenger vehicles. Get in touch with us today if you have any questions.
When is the best time to service a fleet vehicle?
Finding the right time to service your work vehicles can be hard. If your vehicles are required during work hours by employees and staff, we advise dropping your cars to our workshop Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 5 pm. Alternatively, you can arrange with us to have an after-hours fleet mechanic service.
How long does a fleet vehicle service take?
Need your fleet vehicles back on the road as soon as possible? Our routine checks can typically be turned around in two hours depending on your vehicle. For troubleshooting and diagnostics that are outside of regular servicing, turnaround times can vary. In the case where your vehicles need to be brought to our workshop for an extended time, we offer your staff replacement loan cars for the duration of the service.
- Get a quote: Fill in the below contact form to get a customised quote for having a fleet mechanic regularly servicing and maintaining your fleet.
- Maintain your fleet: Have our team keep your fleet maintained up to standard with regular logbook checks and servicing. Simply drop off your vehicles at our workshop and we can arrange replacement loan cars for your staff or arrange your service times to suit your work hours ahead of time.
- Troubleshoot any issues: Should you have a vehicle break down, or have an issue needing urgent attention, we can get it up and running in no time. This is the benefit of choosing One Stop Auto Care as your fleet mechanic.